I don't KISS, but I like to keep it DRY.

If you didn't get past the disgusting interpretation of that title, then you probably shouldn't be reading this blog ;)
I make elephants out flies and flies out of elephants, after-all, the human genetic code is 40% bananas!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Introducing Datalogy Quotes of the Day

Inspired by Arjen Dijksman's Physics Quotes of the Day, I've decided to introduce a new meme to my blog-posts - Datalogy Quotes of the Day. Now, unlike Arjen I do not (yet) read as many scientific papers on Datalogy, but have my sources for at least the next few months, and by that time I guess I'll have to speed up on my reading, hopefully with other benefits for my education :)

"Code doesn't lie, comments might."
- Anonymous programmer

"Software and cathedrals are much the same – first we build them, then we pray."
- Samuel T. Redwine

"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
- Rick Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment